Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Baby Shower #2!


A couple of weekends ago (I know I'm behind!) my mom and sister threw me an awesome baby shower! We all worked like crazy to get my house ready and basement finished in order for it to be ready for the party and it looked AMAZING! 


I was really bad and took no pictures, so all the pictures I have are from people's phones so the quality is bad, sorry! 


Baby girl and I got so much great stuff and we were surrounded by loved ones! It was awesome and we really are so blessed and thankful for everyone! 


My mom and sister did a wonderful job and everything was beautiful and I had a blast! 


My sister made this awesome diaper cake with little shoes, mittens, socks, headbands, pacifiers & much more. When I took it apart I kept finding more hidden stuff! =)


We ate, played games and opened ALL THESE gifts! 


It was a great time and all the gifts really helped us get all the gear we still needed before baby girls arrival! 



No comments:

Post a Comment