Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

25 Weeks!


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +5.5 lbs (127.5 lbs)
Maternity clothes? A mix of maternity and non maternity shirts still, all maternity pants unless they are sweats or yoga pants!
Stretch marks? None, lathering up with my stretch mark cream these days!

Sleep: Getting pretty uncomfortable, although I did get the green-light from my doctor to sleep on my back, which definately helps!

Best moment this week: Got to hear her heartbeat again at our doctors visit. Passed my glucose tolerance test (or I'm assuming since I haven't heard otherwise!)

Miss Anything? Sitting comfortably!

Movement: I can sit and watch my stomach bulge and move and jump now, so cool!

Symptoms: Just pretty uncomfortable by the end of the day, I know I have a long way to go still!
Cravings: Still working on all the left over Halloween candy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Belly is getting big!!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No, although the doctor told me the tightness I've been feeling on and off for the past couple weeks are actually Braxton-Hicks contractions. They don't hurt, my belly just gets rock hard and feels really tight. The doctor assured me that it's normal and fine. I've read that they can be caused by dehydration. Also, the doctor told me to stop reading things =)
Belly Button in or out? Almost flat, but I'm gonna say still an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to this week: My first baby shower is this weekend!! I'm super excited!! 




1 comment:

  1. Braxon hicks are normal, friend. I had them from 20 weeks on with C, about 18 weeks on with E and N. Just practice. It is strange that some people never have them. My sisters, my mom and I all had them the last half of our pregnancies.

    ReplyDelete