Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Baby Shower #1 & Week 26 Update!

I really meant to have this up last week. With the chaos of getting the basement done, I missed taking the 26 week photo, but I still included the update that I did last week. So here is the post I had planned to put up last week!

 I had my first baby shower two weekends ago! 


My mother-in-law and sister-in-law threw me an awesome shower complete with a diaper cake, fun games and A LOT of PINK! 


There was a food table with pink chocolate covered pretzels (yum), fruit, veggies, chips and dip and mini sandwiches (and much more)! Yummy Punch and lots of family! 


It was awesome to see so many people, that already love our little girl, shower her (and me) with adorable baby things! 



I can't thank my mother-in-law and sister-in-law (and father-in-law) enough for everything they did to put this together. It really was a great time!



Like I said I completed this last week! I promise to have 27 weeks up soon!


How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +6 (128.5 lbs) I'm on a steady weight gain kick, I better watch it!
Maternity clothes? A mix of maternity and non maternity shirts still, all maternity pants unless they are sweats or yoga pants!
Stretch marks? None, lathering up with my stretch mark cream these days!
Sleep: I didn't get much sleep at all this week, we have been having a crazy week. So when I am asleep I've been sleeping like a baby!
Best moment this week: My first Baby Shower! It was so much fun! 
Miss Anything? Sitting comfortably!
Movement: I can sit and watch my stomach bulge and move and jump now, so cool!
Symptoms: Feeling bigger than ever!
Cravings: Bananas and anything bad for me (fried food, candy..etc)!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Belly is getting big!!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Just Braxton-Hicks 
Belly Button in or out? Flat!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to this week: Baby shower #2!! I'm super excited!!




No comments:

Post a Comment