Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

28 weeks! Happy Thanksgiving!



How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +8.5 lbs (130.5 lbs)!
Maternity clothes? The majority of my pre-pregnancy shirts don't fit anymore, I'm pretty much in all maternity clothes now.
Stretch marks? None, lathering up with my stretch mark cream these days!
Sleep: Sleeping well for the most part!
Best moment this week: Spending the weekend in Chicago with our friends! It was super cold but also a lot of fun!
Miss Anything? Sitting comfortably!
Movement: She is constantly moving and I love it! =)
Symptoms: Feeling bigger than ever! Difficult to eat regular sized meals, there is no room for food!
Cravings: Still bananas. Pumpkin Pie!! Yum! I totally went to Frisch's and bought an entire pumpkin pie, I'm pretty sure the guy ringing me up was judging me... oh well!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Belly is getting big!!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No, I might cry when this becomes a yes! less than 80 days left, I cannot believe it!
Belly Button in or out? Chad has officially declared it an outtie. I'm still holding out and saying it's flat!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to this week: Thanksgiving! Eating massive amounts of food and Friends-giving this weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment