Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

29 Weeks!



How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +10.5lbs (133 lbs)! Holy Turkey, I apparently ate way too much on Thanksgiving! 
Maternity clothes? Majority maternity with a few pre-prego shirts that still fit!
Stretch marks? None, but feeling very STRETCHED!
Sleep: Sleeping well for the most part! But starting to feel tired a lot again... oh no!
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving with the in-laws and our 7th annual Friends-giving! So much fun getting together with all our friends, we don't see each other enough! 

Miss Anything? Sitting comfortably!
Movement: She is constantly moving and I love it! =) HUGE rolls and nudges! She's getting strong!
Symptoms: Restless Leg Syndrome has gotten much worse than my pre-prego RLS =( hopefully it settles down and doesn't get even worse, Sinus Headaches along with ear stuffiness almost daily now. Itchy belly from being so stretched, lots of lotion needed, Shortness of breath when walking, talking, sitting, laying, eating... etc I think baby girl is pressing right on my lungs at this point. Regardless of these symptoms, I really am having a great pregnancy and cannot complain, as it could be much worse, and I know I'm not done yet and have to get A LOT bigger! 
Cravings: Apparently (as evidence by my 3 lb weight gain this week) Thanksgiving food! We had two thanksgivings this week and still have 1 more this weekend! So much good food (and desserts) I need to watch it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: I officially have strangers asking me when I'm due and people asking if I'm pregnant on a regular basis. It totally doesn't bother me at all, because they are usually sweet old ladies who are super nice!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope, just some Braxton-Hicks here and there. (practice, practice, practice)
Belly Button in or out? Flat at the beginning of the day, outtie by night. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I will note that I have had, on occasion, an emotional episode, like crying over trying to decide what to get for dinner in Chicago and spending 10 minutes in the bathroom but for the most part, happy-happy-happy
Looking forward to this week: Thanksgiving round three with my family. Love them, miss them, can't wait to see their faces =) (I will not gain 3 lbs, I will not gain 3 lbs, I will not gain 3lbs......)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure your weight gain is just perfect! By 20 weeks with Caleb, I had already gained 10lbs. With Naomi, I was up 12lbs at 20 weeks.

    ReplyDelete