Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

16 Weeks! Happy Labor Day!



How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -3lbs (However, I usually weight myself first thing in the AM but I forgot this morning so this is after dinner and probably not very accurate but oh well!)
Maternity clothes? Loose fitting and maternity clothes are a must.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Sleeping great!
Best moment this week: Seeing my best friend get married!!
Miss Anything? For the first time, not being able to have a drink with everyone this weekend at the wedding festivities kinda stunk.
Movement: Still getting the odd feeling I talked about last week every now and then. Looking forward to feeling a definite "movement".
Symptoms: I've really been feeling good this week. Nothing to report!
Food cravings: Fruit and food in general!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. I even had a big 'ole cheeseburger tonight...
Have you started to show yet: Those close to me can definitely tell, others probably are starting to question if I'm fat or pregnant haha!
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to this week: Relaxing! We have no plans the next couple weeks and I'm looking forward to a couple relaxing days. Hopefully we can get some much needed work done on the basement. Also, still can't wait to find out the gender! (3.5 weeks!)

1 comment:

  1. Looking pregnant, Mama! I love the chalkboard. You are so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete