Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

DIY Changing Table/Baby Dresser

Like I mentioned in my previous post, Chad refinished an old dresser into a changing table for the nursery. I will admit that when he made this purchase on Craigslist, I was very skeptical. But he did such an amazing job and it turned out just like I wanted it to. 

This is what Chad brought home from his Craigslist adventure... I was less than impressed...


He got hard at work, painting it white to match the rest of the theme of the nursery I had planned out. Still skeptical....


Then he added trim to the doors, a railing on the top to serve as the changing table part and new knobs. Here's the finished product...


 I L.O.V.E it! It's so adorable and will fit perfectly in the nursery. YAY husband!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a super transformation! I have a hard time envisioning what "ugly" furniture can turn into with a little paint and detail. I love the way the trim makes it look upscale. I need to remember that when looking for new pieces!

    ReplyDelete