Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

27 Weeks!



How far along? 27 Weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: +8.5 lbs (130.5 lbs)! 
Maternity clothes? The majority of my pre-pregnancy shirts don't fit anymore, I'm pretty much in all maternity clothes now. 
Stretch marks? None, lathering up with my stretch mark cream these days!
Sleep: I'm trying to catch up on sleep this week! I'm just exhausted from this past month! Trying to slow down with the holidays coming and enjoy the next couple months. But sleeping well for the most part still! 
Best moment this week: Another Baby shower! It was so much fun and baby girl got SO MUCH amazing stuff. She sure is spoiled already!  
Miss Anything? Sitting comfortably!
Movement: I can sit and watch my stomach bulge and move and jump now, so cool!
Symptoms: Feeling bigger than ever! Difficult to eat regular sized meals, there is no room for food! 
Cravings: Still bananas. Also, donuts and hot chocolate this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Belly is getting big!!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Just a lot of Braxton-Hicks!
Belly Button in or out? Chad has officially declared it an outtie. I'm still holding out and saying it's flat!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to this week: We are going to Chicago with weekend for a little babymoon with our BFFs Blake and Lauren. It should be a ton of fun!! I'm looking forward to relaxing and enjoying a little vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment