Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

12 weeks!



How far along? 12 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 2 more lbs :(  -6lbs
Maternity clothes? All my pants with buttons are uncomfortable. I have been wearing my leggings, dresses and elastic shorts/pants. I did buy some maternity leggings and 2 maternity shirts but I can't fit into them yet. 
Stretch marks? Nope! Really dry skin though! 
Sleep: Still get pretty tired in the afternoons and early evening. 
Best moment this week: Seeing the little peanut again at our 12 week ultrasound! eek! 
Miss Anything? Sushi and surprisingly lunch meat. 
Movement: None yet, can't wait though! 
Symptoms: Headaches are my main battle at the moment, trying to avoid the Tylenol as long as possible. 
Food cravings: Donuts! Yum! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still meat! 
Have you started to show yet: I think that my bump is finally starting to stick around all day, not just at night, but its still really tiny :) 
Gender prediction: Everyday I go back and forth. Women who wait to find out the gender are nuts! It's driving me crazy to have to wait 2 more months!!! 
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: The past couple days I've been pretty grumpy in the mornings but I recover and am pretty happy once lunch time hits! 
Looking forward to: GAINING SOME WEIGHT!! (I never thought I'd say that!)

12 week ultrasound

We got to see the little nugget again at our 12 week ultrasound. He/she was moving like CRAZY! It was kicking and sucking its thumb, wiggling and moving its arms around! It was sooo awesome! Can't wait to feel some movement and find out if its a little girl or boy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment