Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

11 Week Update!



How far along? 11 Weeks 3 days 
Total weight gain/loss: Same as last week. -4
Maternity clothes? None yet but I plan to borrow/buy some soon. My pants are starting to get a little uncomfortable, I've been wearing my legging everywhere.
Stretch marks? No. I bought some stretch mark cream so hopefully this stays a no for the whole 9 months!
Sleep: Still tired and sleeping well. However, I have started waking up at about 5am and can't get back to sleep. I also have been getting uncomfortable and I toss and turn.

Best moment this week: We went to BuyBuy Baby and loved looking at all the baby stuff! Can't wait to start registering and buying things =) I bought a baby book and started filling out what I could!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? I miss feeling like myself (not so tired, eating regularly..etc) but I know it's all worth it!

Movement: None yet, can't wait though!
Symptoms: Still not eating like normal and still occationally dizzy. New symptom this week is mild headaches that are only relieved with a little caffiene.
Food cravings: Adding to last weeks list, Popsicles, salsa & chips, bread

Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat of any kind, yuck!
Have you started to show yet: Same as last week, bump gets bigger as the day goes on. I take my bump pictures at the very end of the day so it's the biggest, I don't care if that's cheating :) 

Gender prediction: I was thinking girl but now I'm unsure. Ahh can't wait to find out!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: We get another ultrasound this week! We can't wait to see baby again!

No comments:

Post a Comment