Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

14 week update!



How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -6lbs 
Maternity clothes? Leggings are my friend! 
Stretch marks? None 
Sleep: Sleeping well! No more day time naps. 
Best moment this week: Today I officially got over my cold! 
Miss Anything? A day without a headache, what's that like again?
Movement: None yet, can't wait though! 
Symptoms: Still headaches and this week I came down with a cold. Thank goodness it didn't last long. It is NO fun being sick and pregnant. All the good drugs are off limits.... 
Food cravings: Sweets started sounding good again. Ice cream, chocolate covered pomegranates, plums, peaches, oh my! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat...
Have you started to show yet: Definatley STARTING to look pregnant when I wear tighter shirts. Still hides easily in baggy clothes like my scrubs. 
Gender prediction: ???? We scheduled our 20 week ultrasound! eek, I cannot wait! 5.5 weeks and counting! 
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy when I don't have a headache or a cold!
Looking forward to: I'm still going to say gaining some weight, feeling movement and finding out the gender!

2 comments:

  1. I love your chalkboard idea! Super Cute. Is that your handwriting or did you use stencils? What type of chalk did you use?

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't use a stencil, just my handwriting and a lot of patience. :) I use crayola chalk, the skinny kind not the thick side walk chalk. Hope this helps

      Delete