Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

13 weeks - Second Trimester!!



How far along? 13 weeks. Yay we made it to the second trimester!
Total weight gain/loss: -6lbs 
Maternity clothes? Although not completely necessary yet, the shirt I have on in this picture is a maternity shirt from Old Navy. The leggings are just normal leggings. But all my pants/shorts are uncomfortable so loose fitting things and dresses are a must 
Stretch marks? None but my skin is SO dry!! 
Sleep: Getting less and less sleepy everyday, yay for more energy! 
Best moment this week: Spending time with old friends that we don't get to see often and meeting new ones! 
Miss Anything? Not this week =) 
Movement: None yet, can't wait though! 
Symptoms: Still headaches and occasionally lightheaded 
Food cravings: Chicken nuggets! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still meat (minus chicken nuggets, obviously)! 
Have you started to show yet: I have a full time bump now, although its still really tiny 
Gender prediction: Lately I've been really feeling boy but I think that's because EVERYONE recently has been telling me they think it's a boy. (about 7 weeks until we find out, not that I'm counting!) 
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: I'm still going to say gaining some weight, feeling movement and finding out the gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment