Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Nursery Brainstorming

I took the tape measure upstairs and began to layout the baby's room. It's an extremely odd shape so I wanted a scale drawing to see how furniture would fit (or not fit). Based on the layout of the room, I think this is what we are going to go with as far as a furniture layout. 

Obviously, there will be other things in the room but I wanted to get an idea of how the big furniture would fit and I'm pretty happy with the outcome. 

We are going to stick with a neutral grey color for the walls and go with accents of pink or blue on the curtains and wall decor. We are going to wait, obviously, until we find out the gender before decorating but I have some simple inspiration pictures that I like a lot.





We found a great deal on a dresser on Craigslist that can double as a changing table. Chad did an AHHmazing job at refinishing it (I'll post that DIY refinish soon!). We are going to go with white furniture and a grey glidder/ottoman.

I'm so excited to start picking out things for the nursery!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment