Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

15 Weeks



How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5.5lbs (slowly starting to gain it back!)
Maternity clothes? My lovely friend Lauren has lent me a lot of her summer/fall maternity clothes that I needed terribly. I think my leggings are going to give out soon if I continue to wear them on a daily basis. I have the dilemma of not wanting to buy anything "summery" that I will only be able to wear for another month and the fact that none of my "regular" bottoms fit any longer.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Finding a comfortable position is getting more difficult. I've started putting a pillow between my legs which helps until I want to turn over and then it's near impossible to get the pillow to the other side, under the covers... #pregnancyproblems!
Best moment this week: Seeing my best friend graduate with her DPT from UK! YAY!
Miss Anything? I really wanted some sushi at lunch the other day. Everyone else was enjoying it but me. (cue pity party)
Movement: Okay, so, I've been having these weird feelings. And I cannot describe them. But I'll try anyways... It's like pressure, like i'm going to have a twitch that doesn't ever come. I've been telling myself there is no way I would feel movement yet, as to not get my hopes up. But the more and more it happens, it's hard to deny. My mommy-friends seem to think it really is the baby =)
Symptoms: I'm finally feeling like myself again except these damn headaches! Also, my hair and nails are growing so fast! I can't keep up!
Food cravings: Food all together has started to sound good. I've noticed when someone asks if I want something, instead of my automatic response of "no", I actually do want something! yay!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. Although, I couldn't eat the taco meat last night...
Have you started to show yet: Several friends this weekend commented on my baby bump, it's there!
Gender prediction: Feeling girl again! I fully reserve the right to change my mind again next week, and probably will. (4.5 weeks til D day)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy when I don't have a headache! Chad will tell you I have my moody moments but overall they are few and short lived.
Looking forward to this week: Celebrating the wedding of the year this weekend! My best friend is FINALLY getting married! I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. I see you are sporting some familiar shorts! Yay. I have dug up more clothes for you. :) I love reading your posts! The bump is obvious in this pic for sure.

    ReplyDelete