Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

24 Weeks!



How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3.5 (125.5 lbs)
Maternity clothes? A mix of maternity and non maternity shirts still, all maternity pants unless they are sweats or yoga pants!
Stretch marks? None, lathering up with my stretch mark cream these days!
Sleep: Still sleeping okay, I get uncomfortable halfway through the night.
Best moment this week: More work on the basement got done and we are slowly also getting things for the nursery! =)
Miss Anything? Nope, really enjoying this second trimester! Lots of energy!
Movement: Lots of rolls and kicks! Love it! Her kicks are so strong!
Symptoms: I get super uncomfortable after eating. I can't eat very much at one time!
Cravings: Halloween candy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Belly is getting big!!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Almost flat, but I'm gonna say still an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to this week: More work on the basement and nursery! Also, we have another doctors visit. I have to drink that nasty glucola (1 hr glucose test) that I've heard so much about, not really looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment