Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

21 Weeks!

Board inspiration


How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +1 (Finally in the positive! I've gained the 6 lbs I lost back +1)
Maternity clothes? A mix of maternity and non maternity shirts still, all maternity pants unless they are sweats or yoga pants!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Sleeping great for like the first 5 hours, then I get restless & uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again at our doctors visit, Baby girl got her first gift this week from her soon-to-be friend Elizabeth. Some adorable headbands and the cutest pink outfit with a ruffle butt!! OMG I can't even handle the adorable little girls clothes...we are in trouble!
Miss Anything? Shaving my legs has become a real challenge....
Movement: Lots of kicks and movements, everyone this weekend got to feel her kick! It was exciting for other people to feel her little movements.
Symptoms: I'm really feeling great! My belly is feeling very stretched and I already feel so big! I can't image how it will stretch anymore! Bending over gets harder and harder everyday! Sometimes it gets hard to breathe, usually after I've scarfed down my second third helping of food, but that's probably due to my horrendous posture.
Cravings: I just want to eat anything and everything that is considered "junk" and lots of it especially chocolate! Chipotle is officially edible again and boy have I missed it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw chicken and the smell of ground beef cooking... blehh
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but looking super weird
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to this week: Painting baby girl's room this weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment