Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

23 Weeks

We've been super busy this week and I'm just getting around to this with merely hours left at 23 weeks! Better late than never! 




How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3 (125 lbs)
Maternity clothes? A mix of maternity and non maternity shirts still, all maternity pants unless they are sweats or yoga pants! Even my scrub pants won't fit anymore, guess it's surgi-scrubs for me from here on out....
Stretch marks? None, lathering up with my stretch mark cream these days!
Sleep: Still sleeping okay, I get uncomfortable halfway through the night. 
Best moment this week: So much got done on the basement this week, this made me very happy. Also, the nursery is getting assembled, the changing table is back in the room now that it's painted and Chad's parents came down and bought us our crib! We also went on a tour of the maternity ward which was very informative, I'm glad we did this. Now I just hope Chad can remember the directions to L&D! 
Miss Anything? Nope, really enjoying this second trimester! Lots of energy!
Movement: I felt the coolest & weirdest thing ever the other night. I usually feel her moving around a lot at night and I was laying on my side just about to fall asleep when I nearly thought she was going to push through my belly. She must have been stretching. It wasn't a quick kick or movement like I've been feeling, It was a very slow and intentional movement. So, I stuck my hand on it to try and see what the heck she was doing, and for a second I swear I felt a tiny little foot/hand/something! It was so cool, I screamed for Chad but as if on cue she tucked back in and I haven't felt that particular thing again. Lots of other movements though, I can tell she is getting bigger, her movements are a lot stronger!
Symptoms: Oh, hi sciatic nerve pain, welcome! 
Cravings: 
I am craving sweets like crazy lately!! I really need to cut back on the amount of junk I am eating or I'll be 400 lbs before I know it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Belly is getting big!!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but looking super weird and flatter every week!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to this week: More work on the basement and nursery! Trying to get as much done now so we can enjoy the holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment