Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

22 Weeks

Change of scenery since we are painting the nursery! 



How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +1 (123 lbs)
Maternity clothes? A mix of maternity and non maternity shirts still, all maternity pants unless they are sweats or yoga pants!
Stretch marks? None, lathering up with my stretch mark cream these days!
Sleep: I've read conflicting things online about sleeping on your back while pregnant. My normal routine is to fall asleep on my left side and I usually make it a good 5 hours like this then I want to roll on to my back and sleep. Since, it can be harmful to the baby, I've been rolling over to my right side, and I just don't sleep as well... oh well I guess, it's better safe than sorry!
Best moment this week: I don't know if I would classify this as BEST but I'm very glad that we got the nursery painted this week! It's ALMOST finished, just needs some touch up! (Don't worry, I wore an AWFUL, HOT, GROSS respiratory the whole time I was painting with windows open and fans on) Nursery painting post to come soon.
Miss Anything? Breathing....
Movement: Love feeling her move around, kick, punch, roll, etc...
Symptoms: My back is killing me from painting all weekend. My belly is feeling heavier everyday. Breathing has become harder, especially after a meal. But overall, I'm really feeling great. I'm enjoying this stage of pregnancy a lot!
Cravings: At this point, I'll pretty much eat anything that's edible! I ate a huge bowl of cereal at 11pm the other night because I was starving.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Belly is getting big!!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but looking super weird and flatter every week!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to this week: Finishing painting the nursery! We have our maternity ward tour tomorrow, it will be exciting to see where we will be delivering in a few short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment