Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

17 Weeks



How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -3 lbs

Maternity clothes? My amazing friend, Lauren, gave me a HUGE tote full of maternity clothes! They are so cute, I can't wait to rock them! Mostly just wearing maternity shorts, sweats/pjs & leggings as of now.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Sleeping great!
Best moment this week: Buying my new car!!! 
Miss Anything? Not this week!
Movement: Lots of little tiny nudges, like someone is barely touching me inside my belly. Weirdest feeling ever, also, super awesome! They are really subtle and I do feel them everyday but not often or regularly yet.
Symptoms: A little lightheadedness came back this weekend...
Food cravings: This past week I became seriously hungry ALL THE TIME! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. 
Have you started to show yet: More this week for sure!
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to this week: We get to hear the heartbeat again this week at our doctors visit. Also, looking forward to those little baby kicks & nudges getting more frequent and stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment