Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

19 Weeks!



How far along? 19 Weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: -2 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Definitely all my pants. Still wearing normal shirts mixed with maternity shirts! 
Stretch marks? None 
Sleep: Getting more and more uncomfortable... =( 
Best moment this week: Had a blast at the Panerathon 5K and this weather has been amazing! 
Miss Anything? The occasional glass of wine... 
Movement: I'm feeling baby more and more each day and the movements are getting stronger. I have felt it from the outside a couple times now and Chad got to feel it for the first time last night. His response: "eewhhh", Haha I'm not sure I expected much else. 
Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I cannot bring myself to make these chicken tacos that have been on our meal plan for 2 weeks now. Yuck! 
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah! 
Gender prediction: Girl, We find out on Saturday!!! Put in your votes! 
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to this week: Finding out if we have a little girl or boy on the way!!! eek!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I think this is the best part of pregnancy- feeling baby move, looking adorably pregnant, and not being too uncomfortable. I can't wait to find out what baby Blackburn is and to watch you create an adorable nursery! 😊

    ReplyDelete