Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Definitely all my pants. Still wearing normal shirts mixed with maternity shirts!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Average
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again and this AMAZING weather!
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Feeling little nudges and jumps everyday but nothing regular or strong enough to feel from the outside. Doctor says it will be another month before that happens.
Symptoms: Let me tell y'all about something called Round Ligament Pain. It is something I didn't know existed. I've had it for about 2 weeks now, it's getting progressively worse, but didn't know that's what I was feeling until I looked it up. Basically, it feels like a pulled or strained muscle in my side/stomach, it happens when I stand up, sneeze, cough, laugh. It sometimes is shooting pain, sometimes just muscle crampy/spasm. And it hurts... Essentially, it's just my muscles stretching to make room for a growing belly and it's very common in the second trimester. It's not harmful to me or the baby, but it still hurts and I'm still going to complain... =)
Food cravings: Snacks, Ice Cream, Chili, really anything! Just hungry all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Definitely have a bump.
Gender prediction: Girl, 11 days until we find out!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to this week: Feeling baby's movements get more often and stronger (I know I'll be kicking myself for saying this when I'm getting karate chopped in the ribs in a few short months!), more great fall weather, and getting some work done in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment