Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

37 Weeks! Full Term!



How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain: + 26.5 lbs (148.5 lbs)
Maternity clothes? Yes! Very few of my work clothes fit anymore, I'm wearing hospital scrubs at this point and they are so itchy and uncomfortable!
Gender: Girl!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Ugh, I'm exhausted and ready for bed by 7pm every night but I don't sleep well or for very long periods of time and I always wake up with back pain!
Best moment this week: Packed our hospital bag and officially full term! Got my hair done and gave myself a mini manicure!
Dilation/Effacement: 3cm - The doctor said he was "impressed" with my progression in just one week and that her "head is right there"
Miss Anything? Getting comfortable especially at night or on the couch and Sleeping
Movement: A lot of rolling around and kicking. I get her butt up in my ribs a lot and it's hard to breathe! At lot of her movements are no longer cute, now they hurt! She's outta room in there!
Food cravings: No cravings, just hungry and I don't really wanna eat anything...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet? Absolutely!
Labor Signs: None, just lots and lots of Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: Fatigue, Back pain, trouble sleeping, pelvic pressure, sharp abdominal pains, sciatica, numb feet, heartburn...
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On, but my hands are pretty swollen most of the day and I can't get my rings off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm still happy but It's a quick switch to moody these days!
Looking forward to: Meeting the babe and the end of basketball season! I'm ready for Chad to be home more!

No comments:

Post a Comment