Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

36 Weeks!


Excuse the typo on the chalkboard... pregnancy brain!

  How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain: + 25 lbs (147 lbs)
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I'm up all night going to the bathroom and tossing and turning! Also, keeping Chad up... good practice I guess but still sucks!
Best moment this week: Saw the doctor and he confirmed she is head down! 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. =)
Miss Anything? Getting comfortable especially at night or on the couch!
Movement: A lot of rolling around and kicking. I get her butt up in my ribs a lot and it's hard to breathe! At lot of her movements are no longer cute, now they hurt! She's outta room in there!
Food cravings: I've been on a smoothie kick lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I just get pretty sick when I eat too much at once. Have you started to show yet? Absolutely! I refuse to buy anymore maternity clothes so I'm just busting out of everything I own at this point.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None, just lots and lots of Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: Heartburn! Tums are a necessity! Also, had my first real pregnancy scare this weekend. I had some "visual disturbances" I guess you would call them. It started out where I couldn't see the center of my vision, like whatever I focused on was blacked out and then got worse to where I was seeing all these flashing lights and everything was a blur. I tried to take my BP but only have a manual cuff and haven't yet taught Chad to use it. I just closed my eyes and 30 minutes later it was completely gone. I mentioned it to the doctor when I went for my visit and she said that it could be of some concern if it continues to happen so lets hope it was a one time thing!
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On, but my hands are pretty swollen in the mornings and I can't get my rings off. The swelling usually goes down by afternoon though.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy when I'm not extremely uncomfortable.
Looking forward to: Reaching full term next week and her arrival! We can't wait to hold our little nugget!

No comments:

Post a Comment