Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

35 Weeks!



How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain: + 23 (145 lbs) (lost half a pound, maybe I'm making up for all the holidays!)
Maternity clothes? Yes and all the pre-pregnancy clothes that I'm still wearing are officially stretched out!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I've had a couple "good" nights but mostly up 4-5 times to go to the bathroom and tossing and turning most of the night!
Best moment this week: Finishing up most of the "to-do before baby comes" list! We are READY (although she still has a few more weeks before SHE is ready!)
Miss Anything? Getting comfortable! This will most likely be my answer to this for the remainder of this pregnancy!
Movement: Lots of rib jabs and hip strains and punches in the stomach!
Food cravings: I'm not as hungry as I was a couple weeks ago, which is probably a good thing since not much fits in my belly at one time anymore. I have to eat a lot of small meals. Fruit is sounding pretty good lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I just get pretty sick when I eat too much at once.
Have you started to show yet? See photo....
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Heartburn... So much heartburn!
Belly Button in or out? Outtie
Wedding rings on or off? On, but it would be difficult to get them off at this point.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, but definitely have my moments.
Looking forward to: Baby's arrival! I also start going to the doctor weekly now and I'll start getting "checked". Not that I'm looking forward to this but I am looking forward to finding out for sure what position she is in and if I have started to efface and/or dilate, yet! Exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment