Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

31 Weeks!

I totally missed 30 weeks. We have been so busy with basketball and childbirth classes and Christmas I just didn't get time to do the chalkboard. Sorry =) but I'm getting a head start this week and here's the 31 week update!



How far along? 31 Weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: +15lbs (137 lbs) 
Maternity clothes? Majority maternity with a few pre-prego shirts that still fit! 
Stretch marks? None, but feeling very STRETCHED! 
Sleep: Some nights are good, others not so much. She has started to wake me up a couple times a night. 
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving with my family! 
Miss Anything? Sitting comfortably! 
Movement: She is constantly moving and I love it! =) Big rib kicks, sometimes I think she's trying to kill me! 
Symptoms: Back pain and really bad restless leg syndrome.
Cravings: Salad, finally a decent healthy craving! haha 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I tried to eat a chicken wing and I couldn't do it. Something about the texture. 
Have you started to show yet: Definitely 
Gender: Girl! 
Labor Signs: Nope, just some Braxton-Hicks here and there. (practice, practice, practice) 
Belly Button in or out? Outtie =( 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to this week: Relaxing! Also, another doctors appt Monday =) I'm going every 2 weeks now, it's getting close! eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment