Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

10 Weeks



How far along? 10 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't gained any weight. I've actually lost about 4 lbs (down from 122 lbs to 118 lbs) since becoming pregnancy. 

Maternity clothes? None yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, still occasionally taking a nap during the day
Best moment this week: Celebrating with my best friend at her Bachelorette Party! =)

Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Eating like normal again & eating normal foods. Going all night without having to get up to pee!

Movement: None
Symptoms: Still having dizzy spells from my low BP. I had an episode at work today where I nearly blacked out. I've been drinking water by the gallon!
Food cravings: Salty chips, cheese, cereal, pasta (I could eat mac and cheese at every meal), salads.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat of any kind
Have you started to show yet: My bump at this point is an accumulation of food and bloating. At the beginning of the day I have little to no bump but by the time I go to bed I have quite the little bump =) I'm definitely ready for the real deal!

Gender prediction: Girl - 10 weeks until we can find out!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender, feeling the baby move & getting a bigger bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment