Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall: Back to School (and work)

After we returned from Florida, it was back to school (and work) for the Blackburn's! We both had a big year ahead of us. Chad and I had both recently accepted new jobs and we both were starting on the same day! While adjusting to the new settings and responsibilities took some time we are both SO happy with our new jobs. Loving what you do really makes all the difference!

I really can't believe that it is October (nearly November) already. I don't know where the past year has gone. We get to celebrate 3 of our friends getting married this fall! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas, which I know will be here before I know it!

I am trying to get more decorations up this year for all the seasons! We got a couple more things for Halloween/fall and I can't wait til it's time for Christmas lights. We didn't get to put any up last year, but if I have any say in it we will be hanging lights this year!

Most of all I'm going to try to sit back and enjoy the holidays, time is going by so quickly sometimes I forget to just sit back and enjoy the company I'm surrounded by!

Currently, I'm trying not to eat all the Halloween candy that we are stocked up on for the trick-or-treaters! I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment