Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wedding Videographer: Highlights!

One of the best, last minute, decisions we made for our wedding was to hire a videographer. After reading many wedding blogs of brides who regretted not having video of their wedding, I broke down and found room for it in our budget. Although we don't have the final product yet, I am very excited that we will always have professional footage of our wedding day. Especially because, I was unable to see a lot of what happened: the boys getting ready, everyone walking down the isle, entrances into the reception... etc. Now, hopefully soon, we will have footage of the two of us getting ready separately with our wedding party, seeing each other for the first time at the park, our photo shoot at the park, our ceremony, our reception and our guests! Also included in our video is special messages from our guests dictating where they think we will be in 1 year. The theory is that we won't watch it until our 1 year anniversary but I doubt I'll be able to hold out that long! :)

I loved our videographers, they were great to work with and our personalities went together well! They were a husband and wife team, which I love, and they were very professional! I would recommend any bride to hire a videographer and if you are in the area hire ours (if you watch the video, that is their website).

So it has been just over 2 months since our wedding and although our videographer told us it takes 10-12 weeks, I'm so anxious I've been pestering the poor man and so he broke down and gave me a sneak peak video, a highlights video if you will.

There are many things I love about the video, the way it was shot, the angles and the way it was put together, and the fact its the first video of that day I've seen. There were a couple things I didn't care for, I wouldn't say I hated them but we asked for "rat pack" like songs, or Micheal Buble something along those lines and we don't really care for the song choice, also I wish it were longer! :) I just want to see more of that day!

I hope that I can learn to edit video/get a computer program that allows me to, and I can edit a video of my own once we get all the footage but until then, I will have to resort to watching the highlights video 5 times or more a day! :)

Anyways, without furthur ado here is the video, Enjoy!

Chad and Kristen's Wedding Highlights Video


No comments:

Post a Comment